Delivering the Healthier You: NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme - DEFERRED
The Healthier You: NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme is a joint initiative with Public Health England (PHE) and was officially launched in 2016 to support people who are at high risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
The digital stream offers similar support, assistance and guidance through the use of digital interventions such as:
- wearable technologies that monitor levels of exercise,
- apps which allow users to access health coaches,
- online peer support groups,
- and the ability to set and monitor goals electronically.
The briefing will cover:
- Summary of the overall Healthier You: NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme and the digital stream
- The role of RSM (implementation and evaluation)
- Progress to date
- Next steps