Event Sold Out
The Conscious Leader Programme
Conscious leadership is about choice.
It's about consciously choosing to accept the challenges, opportunities and responsibilities of leadership.
It's about choosing to become more aware of how your own habitual patterns of thinking, communication and behaviour shape your experience as a leader and your relationships with those around you.
Using approaches developed from Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Systems Thinking, Conscious Leadership is a practical set of skills, techniques and principles for becoming more effective in life, both personally and professionally.
By becoming more aware of your own habitual patterns and learning where, when and how to make small changes, you can begin to improve your results in whatever area of your life, career or relationships that you choose.
By becoming more aware of these patterns in other people, you can also increase your ability to understand, influence and effectively engage with them.
Conscious Leadership is about choosing to consciously become more effective as a leader.
In this fully experiential 2 Day seminar, you will learn a framework to plan the changes you want to make, set more effective goals and outcomes, get on more easily with those around you, deal with difficult people and situations, change habitual patterns of thought and behaviour, and produce more of the results you want in a leadership role. You will also learn and use the Well Formed Outcome Framework which will allow you to structure both individual and organisational problems and issues into well formed, achievable outcomes.
No prior knowledge of NLP is necessary although the motivation to learn, stretch yourself and have a lot of fun in the process is absolutely essential!
The Conscious Leader Programme will give you with a solid grounding in the principles of NLP and provide with you with a practical and effective toolkit that you can apply to the areas of your life or work as a leader that matter most to you.
During this seminar you will learn how to:
- Manage your own emotional state in challenging or stressful situations
- Change limiting beliefs to more empowering ones
- Develop the art of asking key questions and turn 'issues' into 'outcomes'
- Learn new skills from other people with competency modelling
- Continually improve your own performance
- Create new options
- Develop an awareness of the main building blocks of thought and experience
- Use your body language to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Read the minimal cues that let you know how others are thinking
- Shift viewpoints between your own, another’s and an observer’s until you find the winning move
Please note there are a limited number of spaces on this course
CEF operates on a cost recovery basis, therefore cancellations must be made 5 working days in advance of the event or the full fee will be charged for non-attendance, unless a suitable alternative delegate is nominated.