The Conscious Leader Programme
This 2-day programme provides access to a practical set of skills, techniques and principles for dealing with the challenges, opportunities and responsibilities of leadership, enabling participants to become more effective in life, both professionally and personally.
The programme will guide participants on how to become more aware of their own habitual patterns and those of the people around them and how small changes in your behaviour can improve outcomes by increasing their ability to understand, influence and engage more effectively with colleagues.
Using approaches developed from Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Systems Thinking, Conscious Leadership is about choosing to consciously become more effective as a leader.
In this fully experiential 2 Day seminar, you will learn a framework to
• plan the changes you want to make,
• set more effective goals and outcomes,
• get on more easily with those around you,
• deal with difficult people and situations,
• change habitual patterns of thought and behaviour,
• and produce more of the results you want in a leadership role.
You will also learn and use the ‘Well Formed Outcome Framework’ which will allow you to structure both individual and organisational problems and issues into well formed, achievable outcomes.
During this seminar you will learn how to:
- Manage your own emotional state in challenging or stressful situations
- Change limiting beliefs to more empowering ones
- Develop the art of asking key questions and turn 'issues' into 'outcomes'
- Learn new skills from other people with competency modelling
- Continually improve your own performance
- Create new options
- Develop an awareness of the main building blocks of thought and experience
- Use your body language to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Read the minimal cues that let you know how others are thinking
- Shift viewpoints between your own, another’s and an observer’s until you find the winning move
There are a limited number of spaces on this course
CEF operates on a cost recovery basis, therefore cancellations must be made 5 working days in advance of the event or the full fee will be charged for non-attendance, unless a suitable alternative delegate is nominated.
A special discount rate has been secured for member organisations for the 2 days at £295pp +VAT
The rate for non-member organisations for the 2 days will be £495pp +VAT