NI Leadership & Governance Conference - Stronger together: Getting Through & Getting Better
The Northern Ireland Public Sector Chairs' Forum, In association with the Chief Executives' Forum and SoLACE, is delighted to announce that bookings are now open for the 2020 Northern Ireland Leadership & Governance Conference.
Taking place on Wednesday 25th November on a virtual platform, our theme is Stronger Together | Getting Through & Getting Better.
There is no doubt that this year has been a time of immense pressure and uncertainty; as we face the twin giants of the COVID-19 pandemic and the end of the EU exit transition period, we invite you to join us at this year's conference, where you will hear from a range of local and national public sector leaders on how we can collectively ‘get through’ these challenges and ultimately create a fairer, fitter and greener society for all our citizens.
Key contributors include:
- Lord Michael Bichard, Chair, National Audit Office
- The Right Honourable Andy Burnham, Mayor, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Jackie Henry, Senior Partner, Deloitte
- Chris Stewart, Director, Executive Support and Programme for Government, The Executive Office
- Kieran Donnelly, Comptroller and Auditor General, NI Audit Office
- Brett Hannam, Chief Executive, Strategic Investment Board
- A host of other local leaders
The conference is open to a wide range of individuals including chairs, non-executive directors, chief executives, senior leaders, governance professionals and our partners.
If you wish to register to attend conference, book your place now.
Conference rates (per person):
Chairs Forum, CEF, SOLACE Members & charities - £65 + VAT
Non-members and commercial - £100 + VAT
Students and board room apprentices - £50 + VAT
Discounts: You can get a 20 per cent group discount when booking 5 or more places. Group discount will only be applied if tickets are purchased in one transaction. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Please note there is a 5 per cent admin fee for paying by invoice.